The award process comprises 04 (four) stages:
1st Stage – Registration by microsite
The entrepreneur must access the registration area in the website, and fill out the form with the registration information and their complete contact information.
2nd Stage – Questionnaire Filling
After registration, the entrepreneur will receive in his email registered in the Application Form, the link to the Entrepreneur Script that must be filled online.
In this document the entrepreneur should describe in detail his entrepreneurship case, following the guidelines from the Entrepreneur Script.
This is the only document that must be filled, therefore it is important to present all the necessary information in an objective and clear way.
The evaluation criteria will take into account:
- Relevance of the information for the entrepreneurship case;
- Quality of the information provided;
- Main challenges overcome;
- Challenges related to their disabilities;
- Duration of implementation and feasibility;
- Company’s impact and reach;
- Replication potential;
- Main results achieved;
3rd Stage – Selection of the finalists companies
The finalists will be selected based on the description of the case in the Entrepreneur Script.
The selected entrepreneurs may or may not, at the discretion of the Organizing Team, receive a call aiming to confirm the veracity of the information provided in the description of their practices or to request more information
4th Stage – Technical Evaluation and Selection of the Three Finalists
The technical evaluation of the selected entrepreneurs will be carried out by the SEBRAE-SP team comprised of specialists of renowned work in the entrepreneurship field. The cases of entrepreneurship will be assessed in order to reach the three finalists who will receive the award as Entrepreneurs with Disability. These will be published on the Portal of the São Paulo State Secretariat for the Rights of the Person with Disability and will appear in the digital publication distributed at the award ceremony, that gathers together the material from the finalist cases and main results.
Finally, the awarded entrepreneurs with disability will be announced and the prizes delivered in a public event, with media coverage.IMPORTANT:
- All the information provided should reflect the activities carried out by the company and may be verified and assessed by the Organization Team of the Award.
- False information detected and confirmed by the Award Organization will result in the reduction of the score or the declassification of the company.
- The procedures, programs and projects for inclusion of persons with disabilities carried out by the company must refer to what the organization in already executing and not to those in a planning stage.
- The procedures, programs and projects related to the inclusion of persons with disabilities must be executed exclusively by the CNPJ registered in the Award and not by other company linked to the business group of which the company belongs to.