- To be a foreign company, based outside Brazilian territory, public or private, that has employees with disability in their staff;
- Foreign companies with a branch in Brazil may participate each one in its respective category, that is, Brazilian branch in the category Large or Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, and headquarters or foreign branches outside Brazilian territory, in the Foreign Companies category;
- From all economic segments;
- Have the enrolled number of the Taxpayer Register in the country where such company conducts its business;
- Have a designated professional to represent the company and answer for the project presented in the Practice Script that, once validated the registration, shall be completed.